The project officially started on September 2020 and had its first meeting, the kick-off meeting, on 12/04/2021.
About the project
The project focuses on creating environmental awareness towards plants and greenery, educating young people and their teachers towards ecological learning spaces. Actions will promote and foster awareness of environmental issues in an educational context, e.g. the sustainable development goals (SDGs) of the UN Agenda 2030. Read more...
Outputs of the project
During the project's implementation period the partners will develop the following outputs:
- Output 1: SPOC and open online course to foster environmental awareness in schools
- Output 2: Smart IoT planters to collect data in learning spaces
- Output 3: Visualisation dashboard to show sensor data - mobile and web-based app
- Output 4: Pilot studies with smart IoT planters in learning spaces
- Output 6: Gamification framework to utilise digital sensor evidence for pedagogic